Consulting and Assessment
Intenna Systems possesses the knowledge, experience and networks to assist enterprise clients in identifying and selecting the best in class infrastructure solutions to address their wireless workplace.
- Needs Assessment - Using client data along with the enterprise's desired application set, Intenna Systems will develop a customized wireless infrastructure strategy to deliver coverage and capacity and enable wireless mobility in the building.
- Engineering Scope Development - Working with owner reps and architects to define wireless infrastructure requirements in new construction and major retrofits.
- Project / Construction Oversight - Represent the enterprise/owner interests during the deployment of a wireless infrastructure solution by a third party. Provide documentation and manage information flow between the solution provider, the owner and the wireless carriers. Test, document and validate system after deployed.
Great designs only work if they are able to be implemented as planned. The proven SDQ process and web based tool dedicated to this step of the process.
- Collect and document carrier required environmental and access information to facilitate their participation.
- Floor plan confirmation, annotation and system installation feasibility study.
- Document and define code, safety, security and installation requirements.
- Identify location of critical equipment areas for the design effort.
- Meet with facilities management and communicate the general requirements for system installation.
Our engineering team strives to provide designs that are dependable, scalable and deployable at the best value for our clients. We are highly professional, focused and experienced in designing in-door coverage systems from small retail locations to sprawling medical campuses and high-rise structures. Our design engineers are proficient with various network protocols including iDEN, GSM, TDMA, CDMA, and UMTS. At Intenna Systems, we work hard to balance the theoretical models and the practical implementations to provide our clients with best in class solutions.Back to top
Our project management team’s effectiveness is unparalleled in the wireless industry and is a true distinction for Intenna Systems. Our experienced project managers employ a time tested process to ensure that the client is informed, but not overwhelmed throughout the system implementation process.
Intenna Systems is known for providing quality installations with minimal interruptions to your business. Our highly trained and experienced technicians have all required industry and specialized certifications such as CDC Infectious Control, OSHA Safety and Confined Space, ANSI/TIA/EIA, NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
Once the installation is complete, we’ll make sure the system specifications meet all FCC regulations as well as your requirements before commissioning the in-building system. Intenna Systems works with wireless operators to ensure that their network is protected, and the enterprise user experience is optimal.Back to top
Intenna Systems offers a variety of Maintenance plans that range from time and material service calls, to full Platinum Level 2 hour problem resolutions. Some of the country’s most prestigious hospitals and important government agencies depend on Intenna Systems certified technicians to keep their critical wireless communications system in top functional condition.Back to top